Saturday, July 05, 2008

Hello my dearests,

Photobucket
Happy (Belated) Birthday my twinnie, Si Ding!

It's fate that brought us together.
I can't believe that I found someone so similar to me, in turns of likes, dislikes and even favourites! (I'm so proud of that!)
Even when we wrote a card for each other, we wrote almost the same things except that yours is in Chinese and mine in English.
It's like she's the Chinese version of me and I'm the English version of her! :}
Hehe, twinnie, I love you!

Thank you all for the wishes and presents :D
I love them very much!
Yesterday, I was the happiest kid around :]

Thank you:
Rachel, Sheryl, Charmaine, Nisa, Lin hui, Eelin, Ying Xuan, Rimes, 4/8, Yanting, Wei Qi, Crystal, Jan, Vanessa, Chin Mei, Cheryl, Esther, Shirley, Lufiya, Zu Xian, Wenxin, Sharon, Jia Hui, Ziyan, Jordon, Selest, Jolyn, Boonyong, Ryan, Weilin, Liang Yi, Korrine, Pek Hwee, Kelvin, Aunty Sri, Mummy and Daddy, Brother, mama.
P.s these are not in any particular order, I just typed whatever came to my mind :P
Tell me if I left out your name!

Photobucket
Hello gang!

Photobucket

Xoxos,
Goodbye.
I could look at you and smile all day.