Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hello people,
Its currently 2.15am in the morning and I'm blogging.
I slept from 8.30 to 10.45 :O


O level orals were today, (or should I say yesterday?) was a disaster!
I didn't really know what to talk about voluntary work, so I elaborated about my personal experience.
Well, the stern, stony teacher only asked me a question, apart from the main question itself?
Good or bad? I don't know.
The teacher asked me if I had anything else to add, I thought for quite a bit before answering her NO.
Rachel said that I talked very long, I don't feel as such!
When I walked out, I actually had tears welling up in my eyes :O
Waves of fear and anxiety washed over me.
I initially thought that the teacher wasn't supposed to asked me the last question as above stated, but Rachel said it was normal.
I tried to smile and tears just started spilling, it was contradictory okay.
At least I was the slightest bit comforted by Rachel.

Oh ya, this is for you Rachel:
Hum Hum's officially Rachel's :D
Be happy for them!

I'd slap B.M.T for all the evil he had done.
I hate him very much, thank you.
I don't think that I've hated anyone to such an extent, so he's the first. yay.

Where did the cheerful Reine go to?
Sorry, but she's too fuming to be happy as B.M.T spoiled her day.
Another thing that spoiled her day was the obvious.
I can't believe such people still exist, then what's the use of appointing a SLSLSL huh?
Yanting dearie, I still love you x989898989898999! :}
*kiss kiss

Alright shall end here.
Xoxos,
Good Morning!