WHAT'S WITH SISTERS?
OMBG, I seriously can't stand mine.
HELLO, SHE PRACTICALLY COPIES EVERY DAMN THING.
yes, when I mean everything, I DO MEAN IT.
Where's the sense in that?
She copies because she has no individuality and no uniqueness.
She just copied the designs of my nail polish, the one I wore to her damn concert.
To make it alike, she used my nail polish. Very smart huh.
YEAH, exactly. I go there to support her and in return I received this kind of treatment(?)! Where is the SENSE in that?
Ya, I do know that my English cannot be compared to hers, but I do believe that I speak more sense than her.
At least I'm not the one who buys make-up and mascara, like some vain idiot. (No offense to people out there!)
Being vain is okay, I mean, it's girls nature right?
Sure you can be vain all you like, I don't care, but copying(?)!
That is something I cannot stand!
You copy everything from clothes, accessories and what more, my pictures(?)!
Yes, peeps. She copies my artwork then changes a little.
Even if she didn't not copy my artwork exactly, but its my idea and she copied that.
Wow, I have the best sister in the world! One who always copies me and never gets tired of it!