Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Hello lovees.

I know that I should be doing something more constructive like studying biology! and Emaths!
but hey, I need a break too.

Thank you to the sweet people who have encouraged me, I love you guys so much!

It is important not to get over-stressed if not, we will not have the brain power to continue studying for other exams!
Reasonable and sensible? Say YES, pleaseeee :D

Anyway, I have been secretly using little methods to De-stress myself.
I started drawing on plain pieces of paper. Oops.
Using my little brother's outline pencil/crayons (as we call it), I drew a picture of a tree and a girl beneath it yesterday.
Hah, and so, I plan to paint it after the exams ^^v

Yesterday, I slept when I was revising for physics in the afternoon.
That- became my afternoon nap. (BAD ME! :O)

Now I am blogging, before this, I was on the phone..
Omgod, how much time has been wasted?
What have I been doing?
Concentrate, Reine!!!

I am so scared that my Amaths's a gone case :(
Pray that I at least pass at it! :(

090508(friday)- Time to relax at TM and Century Square!
120508(monday)- Out to Vivo city with girlfriends!
I'm definitely looking forward to those! :D

xoxos.
Goodbye. It's time to get studying.
Do you think of me at times?