4 more weeks until school ends and a parasitology prac exam, 6 more weeks to the finals.
How fast time actually flies; I've been here for nearly 8 months now, without leaving Aussie. That's a record. I'd say the first, in a long time. This November, it'll be a full 9 months. I can't wait to go back. I know, I've been saying how much I miss Singapore and I really do. Thank God my parents dropped by during the June holidays, I'm not sure how I can live so long without giving them bear hugs and kisses. I can't wait to do that again this December.
The Greatest News of My Study Break: My sistar got accepted into Monash University for Medicine!!!
Imma proud sister! ^^ I'm also a physic, I tell you. I was asking her in the morning (1am) about her application and if there was any reply yet. I told her she'll get it and TA-DA! 13 hours later, she WA'd this incredible News!
What makes everything doubly good is the fact that I'm taking a short holiday to Melbby before school for 2013 starts. Y'know, just getting a glimpse of my sistar's environment and *ahem* shopping. Awesum-sauce.
And, the worst News of my study break includes me getting a swollen eye. :( I am forever getting swollen eyes, I swear. Bacteria love my eyes. That's a bummer because I couldn't go to the Royal Show for alpaca volunteering. :( Everyone who knew of my swollen eye advised me against it. Sigh. I can only wonder how cute the alpacas were during the judging.
Okay, next. I spent some days before my study break going gaga over these stethoscope covers. All thanks to my sistar. Believe me, it might be essential one day. One day.
I have to show you guys:
Maybe you're an animal lover?
Or maybe you wanna play doctor? Literally.
Ladybugs, anybody?
For those those Dr. Bakers out there!
For those with a love for patterns?
Or the cool kats with some fishy love?
And my favourite just happens to be ones with horses on it. If I'm ever gonna be an equine vet, here is my choice of cover.
I know they do have a strong resemblance for caterpillars. If they do their job of protecting my stethoscope tubing, I'm sold. So pretttttty right? Apparently, my sistar was doing some personal "research" on the breaking of stethoscope tubings and found these shweet covers. These might help, save for getting dirty and being the carrier of diseases. Okay, the two reasonings were what I came up with. Wash and keep it hygienic yes?
Hahahah, okay I'm about done with the updates. The last confession: Due to my huge urge to blog over my study break, I did my microbiology assignment in a blog post format. Hehe. I changed from an email to a blog post. I'll post it up when the marks are out- Some extra knowledge for you guys out there. ;)







