It might be worthless to others, but millions to me. ♥
Times of when we first went out, took pictures and just memories. Memories shared by both her and I.
Hahahah, Rach confirmed that a lot of time and effort were required, just like what I did for her last year. Oh well, my special birthday wasn't last year. It is this. I told ya I'm a slow developer or rather, last to mature. :)
Thank you dear one, to me, this is worth more than the present you gave me, Cacoo! I thought her name should be a kind of chocolate, don't you think? Any chances of renaming her??
While reading through the book, I was tearing up. However, I couldn't cry in public. I just didn't let myself; I didn't want passing strangers to stare. There was one small part of the book that really touched me to the very core. It was more of like a "dark" memory for me, aside whatever happened before I met you. Thank you for clearing that up, under the section of "Something That You Probably Don't Know". Hahahah, I felt the happiest when I read that. Emotions just came flooding through. Good ones. It feels like I can finally let go of that "dark" period, properly. Not that I haven't, but definitely not how as I would have wanted to. Thank you.
As I've probably emphasized way too many times before, our friendship is different from the rest. It was never defined as simple right from that moment I left Singapore. That made me realise that a bestfriend will be there no matter what. No matter the obstacles thrown in our paths, we will overcome them. Together. We all change but I hope that our friendship never does.
I love you so very muchie.
While reading through the book, I was tearing up. However, I couldn't cry in public. I just didn't let myself; I didn't want passing strangers to stare. There was one small part of the book that really touched me to the very core. It was more of like a "dark" memory for me, aside whatever happened before I met you. Thank you for clearing that up, under the section of "Something That You Probably Don't Know". Hahahah, I felt the happiest when I read that. Emotions just came flooding through. Good ones. It feels like I can finally let go of that "dark" period, properly. Not that I haven't, but definitely not how as I would have wanted to. Thank you.
As I've probably emphasized way too many times before, our friendship is different from the rest. It was never defined as simple right from that moment I left Singapore. That made me realise that a bestfriend will be there no matter what. No matter the obstacles thrown in our paths, we will overcome them. Together. We all change but I hope that our friendship never does.
I love you so very muchie.

