Thursday, July 07, 2011

Every single person you meet in life is Fate. Paths crossed, friendships forged, love found but effort is required to maintain them.

Thank you for the incredible birthday wishes!!!! Thank you for all the love that flooded in.

Photobucket
Guess where we went yesterday! *Ahem, 3.43AM*

Photobucket
And, I met these girls. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Does the design of the cup give you a clue? Hmmm.

Photobucket
I haven't met this girl for a HTH session, yet. I'm dying to pour things out to her but I know that she's darn busy. :(

Photobucket
Silly things we're always caught doing, hahahah.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Weeky is going to be a business woman one day. Her University is commencing!!

Photobucket
Rach's favvvv picture of the night!

Photobucket
DP.

Photobucket

Photobucket
And, the night is never completed without polaroids. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Good luck my Weeky for the 11th of July!

We had interesting conversations throughout the night- Ranging from years down the road to what our current lifestyles have been or changed. Over ice-cream. Cold Stone's waffles were da bomb of the night & expectations were met. However, the long queue was unthinkable. I mean, it's ice-cream but look at the queue!

I'm gonna be out the whole of this week, expect more pictures! :p




Sometimes you don't need the best because the best is already the ones you've found- You've just failed to discover them.