
This is my BFF.
And, we promised to face the World with Courage tonight- Against every odd and obstacle we're faced with. Her battles and mine are different, but with the support for each other, I'm sure that we're able to take on anyone. The comfort and reassurance she gave me is incredible. For she's one of those people who'd instantly make me smile and knock sense into me, regardless. There's only a handful of people who are able to do that, and you're one.

Thank you for being there even if everyone just walked away.

A smile that lights up my World.
Thank you for taking my call when I urgently needed to talk to you- even when you're so busy yourself! I could talk to you endlessly y'know.
Our friendship is different those our peers. I know we're different. We're special. This friendship is special.
I ♥ you so so so muchie. x
"When someone walks out of your life, let them. There’s no use in wasting your time on people that leave you. What you make of yourself and your future is no longer tied to them. Yes, you may miss them, but remember that you weren’t the one who gave up. "
