Re-living and discussing our ol' Secondary school days were sucha joy. I swear. The craziest thing we do as a clique and class. We've matured and it's so funny to hear of each other's personal experience with school, studies, teachers, the future and of course, boys.
Dinner at an ice-cream palour with western food and decor. Considering that I wasn't the person initiating the meet-up, there was a great number of people turning up- That making 7 out of the orginal 8 who turned up! Thank you Ying Xuan and Rimes!!!!
Sheryl and Rachel!
Organisers of the night- Ying Xuan and Rimes.
THIS is what happens when 5 people squeeze together to take a picture. With flash. Hahahahah!!!!
Nisa and Charmaine!
As I said, only 7 out of our group of 8 turned up. Si Ding went back to China! :(
This photo is the kutest one of the night. ♥
Finally, after those 2 gruelling years of college life, you girls (except Rachel and Charmaine) are finally free!!! AND WHUT. All you girls are working!? I only hope that you'd give me more priority and more love this coming June when I head back, and we'll head out as a giant group again. Upper Secondary years were a blast with you girlies!! ;)
Thank you so much for everything.
Thank you for being so loving and awesome after all these years. We might not have met up so frequently but I'm sure that our bond is strong, we'll keep moving forward as a group.
Thank you fo all the love and thoughtfulness!
Hence, I shall end the post with this:
;)