Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My first NP lecture crashing happened today with Rach! I've conquered two polytechnics & what's left are three more.

I was scared outta my wits because Rach told me that her lecturer's quirky, loud, sharp, knows every single student's name & blunt. Well, I live to tell the tale. He isn't. He loves to use the word 'bloody', he's a tad funny & filled to the brim with sarcasm. Hey, I'm in University & yet, I'm scared of a polytechnic lecturer because I had no reason to be there. If ever I was caught, I'd tell him: I study in TP & taking some private polytechnic tour.

I even came up with many overrated stories in my head! Trust myself to be so guilty.


We swam and got chased by the rain & guard. We spent 20 minutes trying to get away from the guard and ended up eating.
Eat > Excercise.
I wonder if today was really effective. Finally, headed off to steam bathe & sauna.


We get excited like lil' girls again & we got to talk so much! I'm a happy gurlz! :D