Things have been weird. I don't know if you get what I mean.
Argh. Really, who cares. I'm happy now. It's what that matters. Why am I being so greedy.
Sometimes, I really wonder. When we get used to people's presence, does it make one miss their presence when it suddenly disappear? Like something is lacking? I think it does, horribly. All it took was time; a week to be exact where everything changed drastically. Maybe I was not close to the person. However, I won't deny that their presence has made me fully aware of everything. It keeps me thinking. I sit and wonder, "Wow, life is really full of surprises and the unexpected." Of which, not every surprise is a pleasant one.
Actually, their missing presence made me realise that I am not really close to them. If they were present, I have nothing to say to them. Why? What a cruel wake up call. Life still has to go on, and what's important is that I've got my motivation back! My motivation which has been lacking since the mid-sem exams, and the confidence that I lost.
This is really stupid. When exams are near, to relieve my mind of all the memorizing work, I think so much. I need to channel my energy into get into Vet, not this shiat. Why am I so easily distracted!?
I WILL.
I MUST.
Sorry, this is gonna be mine. Watch me, I'm gonna stay.