Saturday, November 06, 2010

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Say Hi to my new family member, Miracle! Currently, my sister has checked and confirmed it to be a female. Thus, I shall refer to her as a 'she' until I confirm her gender when I get back! :)
I should trust my sister, shouldn't I? Hahahah, hopefully she's right!

This lil' dear was out on a stormy night in a park near my house. Mind you, she had only a stone bench for shelter and her cage didn't really help in shielding or protecting her from the cold wind and the rain.

I really can't imagine who was the person who abandoned her there. I really can't. It was RAINING. Maybe 'storm' would have been a better word. Seriously, are you way outta your mind!? I mean, can't you abandon her at at least in a more reasonable weather? Don't you feel guilt right there, next to your heart? I'm sorry. I might have made a mistake; you don't have one.

I think really everything was fate. Miracles don't really happen everyday. To see one or experience one, it really is fate. Call it destiny if you wish. It's inevitable why her name is Miracle, isn't it!

What was really special: We just happen to find and adopt Miracle on my dad's birthday. We believed that everything was planned.

My Shiro-chan really has got the nose and definitely the heart. Thank you my darling. Shiro-chan was the lovable one who discovered Miracle during her daily night walks with my mum. As told by my sister, Shiro-chan didn't want to leave the stone bench and stuck her head under there and leaving my mum a little bewildered. If it wasn't for my darling Shiro-chan, adopting, much less seeing Miracle's cage would have been near impossible. My mum saw the cage and went back to ask my siblings to go and get it. :)
What was inside the cage did not baffle us at all: sacks of food, bedding and equipment to clean up the cage. Thank you, stranger. -_-
It's like getting rid of everything for good, y'know? Not a single trace left.

Welcome home, Miracle.

T'was the will of heaven high above. :)

Now everything at home will be so different. I can't tell if I like these changes. I guess I will have to go home and see for myself right?
Three more weeks.