Monday, October 25, 2010

There are things that I can't stand- One of them is being lied to. It hurts.

I mean, I'm pretty sure that you trust us. Scratch that, I know that you do. So why only me? Why do you have to lie to me? It feels as if I'm being cheated, by a close friend, mind you. Friends don't "cheat" each other. I'm sure that there are other methods to put your words across but you chose that. It isn't the first time and I'm sure that it won't be the last. You apologized, but were you sincere when you did that? If you were, you would not have let it happen the second or third time.

Y'know what?

I completely understand the need to be alone. Hey, if you couldn't tell, I was the one who pointed out the fact even before you confessed to the one of the us. I have observant, eagle eyes. When I'm quiet, all I do is observe. I hate that I'm so observant. Sometimes, it doesn't work out right... People tend to freak out.

--Tell me straight in the face then. I don't mind it at at all. IN fact, I accept it better.

People tell me that life ain't from the fiction. We are not fictional characters who'd get all moody and hurt people. In reality, only the opposite happens- if you hurt anyone, people do get exasperated and walk out on you. I chose to believe that we are not fictional characters; we are not controlled by the author or artist. No one controls us. Our rationals, emotions, principles, thoughts are what define and control our actions and speech.

We, as your friends, completely understand your need to be alone. We respect that. Take your time to open up and we'll always be here, waiting.



People said, "But if he keeps it up long enough, you guys will walk out on him."
There are signs of improvements, which is why we won't give up on you. Have a Lil' faith in us. However, only time will tell.


If I'm "different" later, don't mind me. You should know why.



/Edit: I'm as stubborn as a mule. I mean what I say.