
I've got to thank someone really sweet for sending this alllllllllllllllllll the way from Singapore!!! Everytime I receive something from her, I will go,
"OMGOMGOMG!!!! THIS IS... FROM ANTHEA TAN JW!!!!!!!!"
Then, I will proceed to jump and do a lil' happy dance in my room. :)

Without fail. I guess that you can tell how happy I am! Hehe. :D

Look at the amount of stamp she pasted! The total price to send her gift here: $3.90! How could anyone be sooooo generous! She's so generous, it makes me meltz.

Of course, the customs declaration at the back.

I wanna kiss you cannnnn my dear! How did I ever meet such sweet people. I can die happy, I swear.

Two goodies in the envelope. The envelope suffered alot of stress and had some tear. :(
Poor ol' ennnveeee.
Guess what! A new planner for 2011! It's gorgeous I'd say!!!! :D
The best part? IT'S PINK (exactly this shade of pinkkk!). I LOVE HER SO MUCH.



And... A letter written by her, filled with heartfelt words. I could actually imagine her face, her emotions and her reactions when she wrote this! Supa d'awwww.
I didn't immediately call her when I received her lil' gift last Thursday. I am guilty, because I was rushing through my lab report. I didn't call her the following day because I was with my friends, and everything was a mess. I didn't want to spoil a happy moment.
Wayne got a present on Friday as well! Hahahah, look at this face on FB yoz! He looks like a child when he opens his present. :)
Finally, I called her today. She freaked out because of my aussie number. HAHAHAHAH! She tried to google which country's number started with +61! Well, she had a lovely surprise as I had! We called until my phone credit had depleted and went on to talk on MSN instead. I guess we're having the same problems? Who cares! I'm happy because I have you!!! SMILE MY DARLING, I'm here for you!
With immeasurable love,
Reine.