
Fëor Fëor!!!!!!
WTHZ, my sister just went for a dolly gathering and ALL those famous, pro dolly owners (and face-up artists) were there. I missed out a whole bunch. T^T
It's back to school yo! And... My perfect timetable ain't so perfect anymore. It's sad when I'm sorted into one of the few last lab session because of my surname. What's worse is that my friends' surname are all in the front! :(
It's okay because it's a whole new Semester, it's time to make new friends. You bet I did alright, albeit not from my lab but from the girls' gathering yesterday.
Uni's starting to get better already! I've missed you guys, Emily, Olivia and Shirley!!!! Thanks for making my Sem1 so dayumm enjoyable. Of course, my new friends too!
Life's good when there's good food and wonderful company. Girls' gathering yesterday for Shirley's 21st. We went to my first (and pretty much everyone's) posh resturant to dine in. Girls play dress up when we're together, it's no surprise if we did. Especially if they birthday girl requested for it, the more we should dress up right?

Oh no!
It's National Day tomorrow and I have a LONG day at school!!!!! :(