Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Photobucket
Ohaiyo Yui-chan! I'll be seeing you really soon. Xo.
Aussie's pretty sunny nowadays, won't you share the warm sunshine with me? :)

I think I shall post my outing photos back in Singapore! *blames self for being lazy*
Won't you like to know who I've met up with! Hehe.

This time, I met up with Wei Lin, and Rachel was late due to her commitments and stall. We had a really nice long talk didn't we? Not to mention that we walked the whole Ion and I found out where Muju is!!!! That shop smells so wonderful. It smelt soooo woody!
I simply loved it those talks we had, for it certainly brought us a whole lot closer.


Photobucket
We had delayed dinner! You know who was late! :P
Wei Lin's tempura meal. Would you look at the generous servings of prawns!!!! This is so worth it! :D

Photobucket
This is mine! Eel don, the usual. I love Unagi, what do you expect!!!! Besides, I was comparing the quality of Japanese in Aussie and back home. Ah, really, you can't find really wonderful Jap food in Singapore! :(

Photobucket Rachel's udon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket ... Look how long my hair originally was! It was too troublesome thus, *snip snip* went my hairdresser's scissor. Do you honestly think that it's practical for a person who plans to get down and dirty for the next 5 years? Doubt so.

Photobucket

Photobucket Rachel's recent favourite kinda picture. I won't deny either. ;)

Photobucket Isn't this place just SO classy???

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket ... and. I betcha couldn't tell it's a toilet. Hahahah! Toilet located in Ion that is.

Photobucket
We just couldn't stand sitting down. It made us feel really guilty after that filling dinner. Hence, we walked and talked and and and! We got frozen yohurt yoz!!!! :D
That's so yummy.

Photobucket
Walking and talking has never been so much fun! It has been ages since I felt both my legs and belly ache. Hahahah! We walked to Kino after that to sit down and... talk! Lookie what we found! TOYS STORY 3 picture book!!!!

I don't ever regret catching Toys Story 3 here! One word: wow. Totoro in the movie was so fluffily kute. I just wanna hug him canz. I read that the director (of TS3) admires Studio Ghibli's work; that's why Totoro was there. Awwwww. What a way to show your admiration.
Spanish buzz is so hilarious. It's no wonder Jessie fell for him.



P.S I suddenly got the chills. It's too crazy. I feel horribly disgusted. I can't handle it.
P/P.S I how warm and happy my dad makes me feel. Hahahah. Loving and so darn sadistic.


Oh, you better watch out.