I know everybody has been looking forward to the dissections I do. Hehe. Mona knows about my passion for dissections! HAHAHAH!!!!!
*Warning: Grotesque pictures ahead. Read and view at entirely your own risk. Don't vomit if you do kay, I don't wanna be held responsible.

After only 4-5 weeks of school, we get to dissect pig's heart and lungs!!!! In week 6, we dissected piglets. In week 7, we dissected chickens and in week 13, we dissected cane toads.

The sheep's heart was cut sideways to check for parasites. Fret not, they are not killed via this heartless way. Ironic huh.

The pulmonary arch and aorta.

We had to do what exactly we did in Secondary school- Slice it longitudinally. It was kinda hard to do so because of the huge cut present before we did the dissection.

Bicuspid, tricuspid, septum and whatnots.

Left: Olivia's and Shirley's heart. Right: Mine. :)

On to the lungs now!!!

Right and left lobes.

Left: Kangeroo's heart and lungs. Right: Sheep's heart and lungs with pleural membrane present.

One of our demostrators, Penny, was excited to dissect the horse heart because we were the last lab session. Hahahah!!!

Horse's heart and lungs. Damn huge manz.

HUGE trachea!!

Check it out: Able to put your hand in!!!! I'll prolly be able to shove my whole arm down it!

Penny's art: dissected horse's heart! :)

Cow's heart attached to a tube and air is pumped into it. We are observed how big it can blow up. :)

My art! Anyone wants a ring?

Trachea, with C-shaped cartilage and muscular oesophagus.

Can you see the bronchioles?
I hope that you've enjoyed it as much as I did the dissections! :P