
Miracles do happen after all.
Everytime when I'm on the verge of giving up on the belief that miracles do happen, they happen. I can't help it but hold on to that belief. I don't blame people if they don't believe in it, because it's not everyday that you experience miracles occuring.
It is not common and what makes it special is the emotions that you feel after it happening... and, I feel awesome. Superb. Alive, after all hopes are crushed. At this point of time, it isn't the event that matters. It's all about the process, gaining, learning and feeling the wonderful emotions washing over you that you could cry any moment now. Or even, grin like a total idiot with not a care for the World.

A miracle happened to me today. I can't help but feel trapped at that very moment the miracle occurred, like an old broken tape recorder replaying the scenes in my head. I dare not hope for the impossible. The impossible came to me. I'd like to thank no one other than my Chemistry lecturer, Allan, for letting that miracle happen. It meant so much to me, not just only in the test. I was on the verge of breaking down and almost did. He gave me renewed hopes, thus the miracle of chance to redeem myself. I can't possibly thank him enough for that one chance. It may seem biased to most, something more meaningful to me.