I haven't been blogging have I? *whistles*
Hey, I was being a good girl and studying!? Don't you go pointing fingers at me!!! Any way, my results are showing the efforts of my study! Makes me so high right now. Hahahah!!! ;)
Getting lesser sleep is definitely very worth it in exchange of more marks. Hahahah.
Today, my sense of achievement was my drive to stay awake and focused throughout the day, it was hard. I had to go home and catch a nap before turning up for my foundation meet-up later. After my nap, I was so much more refreshed.
I can't say that our foundation presentation was the best, but at least it isn't too behind the others, nor too shabby :)
Great job Munya and Jade! The gummy snakes definitely increased our well-being okay!
We lacked the 'group' concept but our contents are more than avaliable. So I am hoping that we'll score quite good? The other groups' presentations were so funny! It's seriously the best foundation tutorial ever. I had to hold back my outbursts of laughter. I hope I don't get weird looks from the others. We performed our-extra- depression play. I was the doctor throwing anti-depressants in because I was the only small-sized person to be able to fit into Jade's lab coat. HAHAHAH. I can't stop grinning and giggling again. We were more like having fun as compared to seriously getting the play done. Next week, partayeeee! Chips anyone?
Exams are really just around the corner. So... Please ignore me until I come back okay! :)
P.S We dissected cane toads today! Toads, being poisonous, thus we have to wear gloves and be really careful not to rub out faces/ skin after touching it. It's like some high school fiction that people dissect frogs and girls will usually shriek out. Hehe. We dissected more than our fair share of toads. 5 in total? What!?!! There was an abundance of toads left even after our more-than-two (one each; Yvonne & Louis took one, Shirley; Olivia and I took one) toads dissection okay! (;
I was more like the photographer for the day, because I couldn't touch my camera if I have poison on my hands!? No lah, we were more paranoid and freaked than normal due to the presence of poison and no one wanted to end up in hospital.
Louis super hiong leh. He pulled and tugged the skin off the toad's forelimb so hard until he had blood on his face and after our urges, he went to wash his face. Lol.
P/P.S I have a bucketload of pictures, so until the exams are over... Do stay tuned!