For starters, it was your decision to come here and flame people with utter ignorance that photos put up can belong to another. People have choices and this was yours.
I would like to enlighten you on one point that has been your mistake upon finding my blog and commenting - get your facts straight. Unfortunately, this can always be used against you. You use evidence that appear out of the thin air against me, or rather both my sister and I. Do reference or at least give them credits for their ideas and concepts, although you did fail in seeing mine. Think; if you have nothing good to say, it’s better to not have said any at all and suffer naked truth smacking harshly right in your face.
I agree with my sister to a full extent. If you so-called had the organs named “balls” or perhaps even “guts”, you would leave the real link to whichever website or platform you have chosen to use, if not politely leave your e-mail address. I strongly believe that you are just a kid gathering from the language that you chose to use and from your replies; that being so, genitals are still teeny weenie / unable to be seen. Hence, it is undeniable as to why we do not see you as a member of the opposite sex. You would be a disgrace to them, soiling their name. Perhaps, you have extraordinary amounts of estrogen in your blood for a guy (as you claimed to be)? I beg to differ. Please, consider yourself as a mature, civilized adult and the use of vulgarities is largely uncalled for.
Knowing absolutely well how ladies hate guys telling them that they have gained weight, yet you insisted and continuously remind me so. Sadly, I’m not your average Jane. Key words my dear: confidence and acceptance. So what if I’m gaining, can you tell by NOT seeing the actual me in person itself? I have only recently posted a picture of my face (yes, that’s right!) and you could tell, whoa. I’m stunned. It is regrettable to inform you that I have lost 2 KG.
I am not perfect. No one is. I don’t expect you to think that I’m beautiful but my mouth lacks a diastema hence is unable to fit the description of an equine, also I have a C-shaped jaw as opposed to a U-shaped one.
I shall repeat this again: Don’t ever let anyone try and bring you down, because those who try are the ones who have so much bitterness and hatred within themselves, so they bring others down with them.
Credits: 365thoughts
Are you not emphasizing my point again?
However, I am honored that the dolls’ are thought highly of with regards to the overrated but attractive celebrities. Neither bragging nor assumption was intended here, lamentably. You just assumed. It is just the facts. I would like to notify you that a large number of collectors of this hobby are not just solely adults, they include students too. How you may ask? The answer is really simple: save.
On the side note: Just because you see a unique hobby and cannot accept it as such, please refrain from commenting as it only shows how much you lacking, mainly in terms of knowledge and social graces. It is also proves how much of a closed-minded individual you are.
I have never once thought that I could/ may be like Xiaxue for I am still a student coping with her studies. I do not have that much time to spend it on blogging. If I were to do it for a living, you would be sure that there will be a 360 change to my blog. You must have misinterpreted it- Xiaxue has a 5 digit worth of readers daily. I’m pleased that we were comparable. To be able to attract readers such as you to spend time reading and commenting is a great privilege.
I need to impart this knowledge that LiveJournal functions differently from Blogger. The purpose of ‘friends’ is so that one will be more than adequately aware of their updates on their blogs. Do note that other people are also entitled to read their blogs, although they are on a different platform from Blogger. However, only friends on LJ can comment, thus keeping out unnecessary riff-raff like you.
I am grateful for your increased awareness of my blog and profile, however is still severely lacking. May I refresh your memory that this IS my blog and there is no necessary need to refer me as a third party. I would like to invite you to once again READ the column “High Flying”. How could you ever miss it out? It’s just under my profile!! You may need to refer to your nearest optician as soon as possible. It is sad to see that you are not aware of the scope of Singapore’s education system even though you are studying there. Unlike you, I have the privilege of study overseas and the things that I have learnt have deeply impacted me are the facts that Singaporeans are so narrow-minded, tend to stereotype and as well lack etiquette and conduct. Just because one studies overseas, does that actually make one stupid? Nowadays, studying overseas is getting more and more common, just because you do not know of anyone or their reasons for studying overseas you deem them as stupid. Reality check, many people study overseas after graduating from Junior Colleges, does this make them stupid too? Etiquette and manners are highly regarded in a society such as Singapore’s. No matter how much money was spent on campaigns and advertisements, they seemed have failed in reaching out to people such as yourself. It is really disappointing to see the government funds being wasted. If you were to comment again, I do hope that you will be a much well-mannered and educated individual.
I do not need to know who you are to tell that you’re ill-mannered and pretty much all of the above.
You are advised to go for all general check-ups. You have a tendency to be a child one second; and an adult wannabe the next.
♥

Hey look, it's Dëor!!! :D

And... the author of the blog!