Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Photobucket
Everybody is an individual; nobody is entitled to being you but you, yourself. You are unique from the whole bunch out there.

I've changed my flight details and I'm heading back home earlier now. *jumps around and does a shake-a-bum dance*

Though I spent $20 just to make that phone call. ._.
Satisfied with the service and staff but as the same time heartpain that my newly topped up value flew away just like that!!!

P.S Shake-a-bum dance can only be learnt through Alicia specifically and regretfully. Hehe. (^^''')v
Alicia's a toddler and my niece who is turning two this year. How awe-sum is that!

I really think that I'm falling sick. It's just a matter of time- sooner or later. My appetite sudd
enly increased today and I ate more than usual but I feel quite sick now. I can fully assure you that it's not due to overeating. I've experienced it before, so yeah.
My left ear hurt yesterday, I can't sleep well with a painful ear can I? It's no better today. Yeah lah, my fingers very itchy and went to scratch it, now it's slightly better?? LOL, adverse and unexpected results. I should totally do that more often.

Tomorrow's a long day, I feel even sicker thinking about it.



Credits: Me.