Thank you for being the sweetest you could ever be.
It isn't confirmed but it feels like falling in love again. I'm sorry. Perhaps all this while, I was the problem. Today, I was aware- of me, myself and that sub-conscious feeling in my heart. It was all made clear. I need to grab the opportunity before it disappears like the wind; where no second chance would be given. Once it disappears, it's gone forever. Thank you for making me smile. I am really contented with you around.
All those effort and tears shed definitely wasn't in vain because if anyone who could see me now would be beaming at me. I have been waiting for this day. It took a long time and I almost lost hope along the way. Thank god you found me right before I did.
Emotions, an instinctive or intuitive feelings for a reason. However, mine holds no disguishable reasons. I just do.
My friends and sister who have been my brightest stars on my darkest nights, thank you. To that special person, thank you.