Friday, February 05, 2010

I'm very proud of Pig for sleeping early tonight :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Spot the tall girl who looks cuter this very day! :D

Photobucket

Angels For a Day, forever we'll be each other's guardian angels.

My second time @ Sommerset 313 was with pig. The first was with Laogong. Unfortunately, I have absolutely nothing to buy. Hahahah, simple reason really.
The best equation of the day: No money = No buys = Feel sian and don't want to look at clothes to tempt myself. Temptations are sinful. And, I have given in to temptations time and time again. I am the most sinful of the lot. Okay, which girl doesn't!?
"Keep thinking about that piece of clothing everyday; the nicer it gets and you have to get your hands on it!" Quote myself.
I have gotten too many aplenty, to quote my mummy. Mummy! I WILL get the chance to wear "home" clothes everyday! Thus, I'd need the amount to fit everyday. Nothing to fancy or whatnot, but you get the idea.


Today was actually narrowed down to 2 Must-Dos:

1. Check up on pig's naval piercing
We headed to the Heeren, too bad for me, I only remember the place; it won't be the name. It is the same for people: the face; not the name. It was a place we used to frequent in our upper Secondary days because it was so quiet and more u-lu (secluded). Quiet places are more fun- for gossiping and camwhoring. Luckily, it wasn't anything to nasty!

2. Suitable and usable birthday presents
Of course we found them. I was right- Nisa definitely needed something to clear her cluttered desk. I bet she'll love it. It's blue too! Ying Xuan ah Ying Xuan, was a tougher BHB honey bee. We could not give shoes because Pig says that it will mean that your friend (the one who is receiving the present) will walk away from you. Clothes? Her size and taste? Yes, a tough choice. We got them in the end. You girls must love us okay?

MAGICALLY, it rained todayyyyyy! Oh yes! *evil grins* I was wishing for it to rain!!!! Who hates the hot weather!? ME, ME, ME! I'll be the first, I promise :)
Afterall, my name ain't pronounced as 'rainy' fer nothing!
We ran, under the heavy pelting rain. We frowned because we were trapped under a pathetic trafficlight for shelter and our electronic phones and cameras were at stake. We cursed because the trafficlight as especially long. We dashed across the road, hand-in-hand, screaming like mad, Pig purposely stepping on puddles, my shoes slippery which might come lose anytime and it unfortunately did, raindrops forming new patterns on our clothes when the light finally turned green. We were wet but not drenched. We were shivering, suffering under the full, relentless blast of the air-conditioning in the empty shopping mall.
Everything was worth it when fun is in it, better still, the right person/people who are there with you. Oh well, it's not everyday you get to play in the rain. Unintentional too. God must want us to have a little fun, albeit in a different way :)
I think that the simplest things in life are the most fulfilling and meaningful.

When we were about to head home after a day's of shopping (only Pig did them) and walking, I realised that I had dropped the receipt for the cake I ordered yesterday. To think I bought a very dear cake from a neighbourhood cakeshop, losing the receipt meant hell was in for me. We went back to our first shopping mall, where I last took out my receipt. We finally found it in a shop where a shop assistant recalled seeing a blue receipt in the bin. Peservance do pay off!!! I feel really bad to drag Pig all the way back to the mall :(
I'll make it up to you one day okay Pig? LOV!!!!


"My love for reine is like a circle,
a circle big and round.
For when you see a circle,
no ending can be found" (Quek, 2010)

Reply: I shall await thou.