
Happy Birthday Mummmmmy!
Blow the candles, blow, blow, blowwww!
Yeap, we're definitely the only family who does this alright! Wahlao, they tempt me with 3 cakes tonight!? I'm hungry now. Boooo :(
I'm missing out on alot.
Thank you for your brillant support!!!!!

You are always this cute!!! 超级可爱!!!!! ;)

Definitely cool too!!!!

BUT! Today is your special day, you're supposed to be a princess!? With blinkies and castles!!

Although I know that you put up a really tough Façade, right deep down you're really soft like a teddy bear ♥
I'd like to describe you as a nut-hard on the outside and yummy one the inside- and definitely, it's one of your favourite midnight munchies.
I'm sorry that I can't give you flowers this year. I badly wanted to :(
I have an idea:

I'll give you virtual ones instead! :)
Pretty right?? They're even prettier as compared to those I've purchased at the florist's!
I know that you love them. *Sigh* Dumb sister didn't buy as I instructed her to!
I'll give you some when I get back alright?

Fret not, and concentrate on cutting 3 cakes! :)
You guys are tempting me again. No fair!
Lastly, remember to enjoy yourself!!! We ♥ you!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, Family!