Because I'm feeling so awe-sum, I want to blog about Alvin and the Chipmunks! Which I have wanted to do so for a very long time but have not.

They are so

Their high-pitched voices make their songs even cuter! I want to buy their songs! Uh oh, chipmunk'd. Somehow, the girls sang better.

Brittany, Jeanette, and Eleanor (The chipettes) are very naive but sweet. Hahahah.
Somethings to praise and admire them for: their sisterly relationship, sticking by one another. I love them for this and Jeanette's purple eyes!!

Though I only watched the second series onwards, I was immediately charmed by them. Hahahah. Cute until cannot tah-han, laugh until I can't stop! Guess which chipmunk was I charmed by?
Simon!
The smart-ass chipmunk who never fails to keep me laughing. His retorts are epic, I'd say! He's cute alright, in a geekish way. Oh well, who knew geeks have their own charms?
Alvin made me raise my eyebrows the whole time. Theodore is baby cute!

NOW, THAT'S A VERY GOOD WAY TO AVOID GOING TO SCHOOL! If you're a chipmunk that is.

This definitely sparked my memory of them. Hahahah, I've watched their cartoons when I was younger!
Will there be anymore
I even bought their first series, all that's left is the second. Definitely, chipmunk'd! But proud to say so :)