I predict that there would be a place that I'll be frequenting soon. I still have yet to master a SLR! Little Fëor came with us too!
Does anyone want to know Fëor's real size?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(This colour is supposed to be turquoise- a colour of her soon-to-arrive eyes)

Here she is! Sitting comfortably on my palms! :)

Considering that I'm not a very big-sized person and that I have really small hands (for those who know me), you can roughly get an idea how tiny she really is.

& yes, we do love her.



I'm -a happy resin mummy- glad to say that we'll be purchasing her new clothes, wig and eyes and my dad's paying for it :)
She's very lucky and even my clothes aren't worth that much ._.
Listen y'all!!! My mum and my aunty (couz's mother) seemed to have taken an interest in her. YES. Due to her innocent, docile and cute looks, who-ever-can resist her!? Muhahah! Mission accomplished! ;D