Reiko's face and enthusiasm is really priceless. What do you know? It's her first holiday after all.

"Come here!" she beckoned, waving her arms as fast as she could to get our attention

She was stunned for words.

Through her bright blue eyes, she witnessed a part of a world like never before in sunny island Singapore.

"Hurry up and hand me the camera, will you?" She asked impatiently
"I've got to capture all these things before they vanish before my very eyes,"

"See this? What's this? Is he having as much fun as I am?" She inquired
"Parasailing"

After all the excitement was over, she slummed back onto the sofa (Yes, there is a sofa on Henrietta. There are stoves and a TV too!) and sighed,
"This is my best holiday ever, or at least my first that I've enjoyed very much."
Her face was still flushed; a slight smile on her lips.
Pictures by: Me
Credits: Henrietta, Mr. Goh Cheng Liang