
I'm back from my absence.
If you have anyone to blame for me not posting often, that'll be my sister.
Why? If you don't count hogging the cable for the whole afternoon until the very next morning, with the exception of me using only using for an hour per day, then no. She's innocent, the only one being able to update her blog and catch up with her dolly social life. Hey, what about me if I may ask? Sorry, I'm forgotten if I don't ask.
What's this? A need to ask to use the internet after you have been hogging for the whole 4/5 hours? Where's the initiative? I doubt that that word is in her dictionary, maybe for others she has but definitely not me.
Now that she's gone for her DHShoot bbq, then am I allowed to use. On her computer you ask? Dream on. Even if I did offer to use Kohjin, the answer's always negative.
Okay, enough!
Christmas came and went very quickly. I wasn't really in the mood for one anyway, not to mention, I received so many chocolates for christmas! :S
The idea's getting really old.
On the eve, I went to Joel's cousin's for dinner. My mummy did the talking and the only thing that I did was the sitting, eating and playing with Rocky- not that I know the majority of the people. Oh yes! Joel gave me new eyeshadow(s) from Korea! That is my best Christmas present ever! :D
My night was also brightened up when I talked over the phone with sweet Eeky. She went on a last minute trip to JB!
On Christmas, I got up really late- 12 noon! I'm good at this ;)
Daddy and I went to the Metro sale held in Expo and woah and behold, I bought 2 pairs of shoes and a pair of slippers. My daddy got himself a new DVD player. Hahahah, Christmas indeed! We headed to my couz's house for bbq at night. Martini was good while the red was really horrible.
On boxing day, my sister and I headed to Suntec for a tiny dolly meet with Steffi, Chuo Li and Wan Li! :)
D'myon's cool and Yuuhi's sucha sweetie!
Pity that I don't have many nice pictures of them :(
AND AND AND I'm meeting pig tomorrow for coffee and talk!
I'm sorry pig for not wanting to go far, my ankle's such a pain, literally!!! I hate my ankle.