Saturday, November 07, 2009

I love chem, but he refuses to acknowledge my love for him :'(
Ahhhhhh, it's life.

Speaking of life, I've still have yet to feed you, my lovely readers, pictures of my life in Perth! Tonight, I shall! *beams*
Well, posting pictures in Perth when I'm back quite defeats the purpose aye?
Sorry it's small, you'll just have to squint hard! Woohoo! ;)
Better quality photos when I'm back, hahahah, though I doubt I'll have the time to post them! I'll be posting about outings back in Singapore. I think my schedule's packed!

Remember the time I posted about us renting a car to travel to Places of Interests in Perth? Yeah, we need those photos for our visual journal a.k.a photo presentation. Those pictures that I presented were only half of those I wanted to present! Needless to say, the better ones.
Ah, here goes! There are 5 places in total (I think). A place a day keeps my blog alive everyday! LOL!

1. Caversham Wildlife Park:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oopsy daisy! Clumsy Ol' me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wallabies! :)

Photobucket
Those lazy, half-asleep Kola bears! So cute!

Photobucket
Whacha sniffin' doc?

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm just gettin' up *stretches*

Photobucket

Photobucket
An albino kanger! Isn't it sweet?

Photobucket
Can you see the baby kanger's tail? ;)

Photobucket
It's stubborn, refusing to turn its head out!

Photobucket
It's a gigianto bunny!

Photobucket
Here, have a nibble..

Photobucket
*nom nom*

Photobucket
More please! :D

Photobucket
Marie

Photobucket
"I blend in well," says the Kanger

Photobucket
Proudly and magnificiently strutting down the path..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Little blue bird that hopped across our path!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I hope you can see *someone* poking his head from the branch!

Photobucket
The lama, donkey's BFF! Don't ask why, they just are!

Photobucket
Lama's neighbour a.k.a BFF

Photobucket
Guinea pigs! *squeals*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bunnies are the coolest! They actually pose for the camera, smart bo!?

Photobucket
The bestest! :D

Photobucket
Chicks! Hey horng, dad!!!!
Aren't you excited!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Smart lil' critters! I bet ours at home can't do that!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Gimme your clothes! I demand you! BAHHHH!
As you can guess, he went around nibbling our clothes and Joel's umbrella! :P

Photobucket
Cackle a song of six pence.. Yeap, Joel provoked them! Hahahah!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Awwwww :)
How can something so sweet grow into something so weird?

Photobucket
Shetland pony!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Once in a lifetime to get kissed by a pony, why not? ;)

Photobucket
Fluffy calves!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Emu stick out! Another smart fella!
Okay, the word is overprotective, he saw just trespassing his territory that's why!

Photobucket
The gang!

Photobucket
Titanic buffaloes! You'll just die of shock if you get to see these things up close!


Photobucket
Finally, a group photo! :)

Photobucket

That's all for now!
I'll show you more tomorrow! :)

P.s Joel just came back (1.15am)
P/P.s My sister's last day of school is yesterday! Okay, onto my last paper now! :(