Sunday, November 08, 2009

As promised, pictures in Perth! :D
Won't you love me more?

2. Margret River Chocolate factory

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Free samples = take more!!! :D
Okay, I know it seems damn kiap siap and kia su, but delicious free chocolates won't you love to have some? Correction, moreeee!?

Photobucket
Beautiful displays of chocolates, I can't bear to buy them! Buy = can't eat; too beautiful! Hahahah! ;)

Photobucket
Bought a small pack of chocolate back for my family, it's still with me ._.
I did not gobble it down okay, tempting as it seems!

3. Sandalford Winery

Photobucket
Underaged, thus we could only enjoy the scenery :S

Photobucket

Photobucket
Empty vineyards, though I think that they will look superbly splendid in summer! :)
Romantic even!

Photobucket
Wine, wine and more wine!

Photobucket
Sandalford is well-known for its wine in WA

Photobucket
Gold for their food, wine and services- I want to try their food here someday, omg, empty pocket alert!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yeap, winter's here, leaves disappear!

Photobucket