
Just came back from prom! It was a hella of a night, made me tire myself out.
The turnout of events was well, so-so.
The hotel is so very grand! :)
Our graduation ceremony was delayed and took too long! I was so hungry while waiting for it to end!
:(
I could hear Emily's tummy growling hahahah! People kept going to the toilet, I can't blame them though. The speech and the anouncement can be boring! You can see boredom written all over people's face, well, at least for the row I'm sitting in.
We had a mix-up of tables. It was pretty annoying as well as it may have spoilt many people's mood. I hope that many are not affect by it. We all know the culprit yes?
We watched the end-of-year video made by our teachers! It was so funny! I wish I could have a copy of it! ;)
The principal singing to the song was an epic win! Woooo! :D
Dinner was buffet style, quite not was what I was expecting. I mean it's a hotel, yet, a buffet? You get the idea? Oh well. The food wasn't very fantastic either. Even desert was much better than the main meal! Imagine! So... I ate more desert! :)
Then after came the disco dance, which was pretty much the only activity after dinner. It was kinda hard to dance with gowns yeah?
We danced, rested, dance and rested, time and time again!
Photos up when I'm back in Sinagpore :)
Sorry darlings!
After reaching home, I thought I'd give you guys a closer look at my hair:

Make up credits to Inglot.



The back!

I danced, thus explaining why it isn't in its best form! Still, credits to Price Attack!

I hope that you can see the tiara! I likey ♥

After all pins were taken down and make-up wiped off! Spirals loook damn cool.
This has given me an idea for the upcoming christmas party! Hahahah, plan ahead okay!
