
Happy Birthday Karry!

You're now officially 17, just like me :P
HAHAHAHAHAH! I'm not old anymore, for I have someone the same age as me now!
Firstly, I hope that you've enjoyed coming to Murdoch College and well, meeting new friends! I still remember the first day I met you :P
Hahahahahah, shy and blurrrrrrr. I think that I was weird! I shook your hands! You looked kinda shocked yourself ><>! Heheh, I can't stay at home.
Plus, you do know that I have alot of things to tell you!? Like.. AH and HUH and WOAH! :D
Well, I can't say it here! HAHAHAHAH! :D
I'm sorry that I've not passed you your present! I will, I promise.
Guess what! It's Joel's birthday tomorrow! :)
Still a word of advice, don't spend money unnecessarily babe! Buy what you think you need, not because you must or have to!
Xoxos, Love ya!