Thursday, August 27, 2009

Photobucket

Dear sister, I love you very much.
No one can ever ever replace you :)

Photobucket
(Ya lah, Ya lah. I'm the shortest and the oldest ._.)

It took ages before we could even talk on terms and finally, we did. I felt that that was one of our greatest accomplishments, ever. I felt that my 5 months holiday break did something really fantastic, it broke our barrier of communication. At first, you were so down-to-Earth, that sometimes it makes me wanna piak you. Now, it's lesser and of course, you allowed yourself to be more childish in front of me, in the past, nothing of that sort would have ever happened! When we're both childish, we go crazy ;D
Of course, you being down-to-Earth has it's own benefits, like giving me a punch (波我冷水!) in the face, making me aware of my actions and of reality.

I really appreciate the times where you and me would fawn (it's more like go gaga) over something that we're both very obessed with. Currently, it's BJDs. You know how much we love her :)
I really appreciate you being one of my pillar of support, encouraging, soothing and comforting me. I think ever since I left, we have more or less grown closer. Don't you think so? Well, I do.
I love the times when we gossip (especially those about ah-lians and ah-bengs), it's hilarious and whenever I'm down, it never fails to cheer me up, allowing me to burst out laughing.
I really enjoy the times where we always go to the Bugis library on every Thursday as soon as I got really bored staying at home. We talked alot, and had lotsa fun picking out Bleach comics, exclaiming "OMG, it's here lah! Hurry up lor, slowpoke!" Thank you for taking the time to accompany me, or at least entertain me :P
I know you love the library and will probably say, "Thank me for what, is I want to go okay. Even if you don't tag along, I still will go"
Just let me sink in my own fantasy and beliefs okay?

I really love every chance of the sisterly bonding time that we get and now that I'm here, I've treasured it to a greater extent.

Thank you for every single thing all these while babe!
I love you to the maxz!

This post is thus, dedicated to only you my dear.