Sunday, July 26, 2009

I wish Joel would rent a car again!
One of the things that I miss most is the convenience of having a car around.
In Perth, it's better that we have a car to drive around or we can never get far. Argh, taking public transport and adhering to their weird timings is such a troublesome thing to do. Worse still, if our destination is quite a distance away, eg. Caversham Wildlife Park would take 2 hours ++ by public transport!

Speaking of which, I got to be driven by Joel! :3
He rushed me for supper right after I had my bath! Omgz, my hair was so wet la!
Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cool.
I sat a comfy, big car in Perth and it was driven by Joel! ------> I can proudly say that :D
We went for Macs for supper and I had fries and coke while Joel had a whole meal!
We bought takeaway back for aunty's mahjong friends.

When Joel and I were walking out of the door for supper, he told me that uncle Dennis had a stroke. Omgz! :O
He's going for MRI (or something like that) tomorrow, I hope that he's okay. Please be okay.
The atmosphere just now was quite tensed and nervous.

Caitlyn and Bryan were here the whole afternoon :)
I have a reason as to why I didn't do any homework or studying. Hehe :)
Caitlyn had our "girls only" talk! The more we talked, the more excited we got. Hahahahah, Caitlyn said she felt warm after that, then again, so did I!
I love girls' talk/ gossip session! Caitlyn and I can do that now ;D
Hahahah, too bad Joel couldn't overhear us!
I guess my weekend afternoon wasn't that bad.

Rachel, read please!
I have so much to tell you, come online!

We went to the city yesterday.
I think we had lots of fun because by the end of the whole trip, everyone was tired out :D
Like really, we seem like little children, we went out bursting with energy and at the end of the day, drained, tired and sleepy but nonetheless, satisfied and with smiles full of exuberance at our little "adventure".
I think the photos turned out not bad, though I wish that there wasn't that many clouds.
Marie, pass me your thumbdrive! Shinny, you too! :D
You guys would love those photos!

P.S I don't know how you knew I was going to the City but... it's cool. Hahahah, though I wonder where you heard it from.