Friday, June 26, 2009

The skies are grey, clouds blanketed over the skies- dark and heavy, threatening to pour, the wind howls and trees tremble in the mere presence of the strong wind as if not very fond of the cold itself.
This is how Perth is like now- dark, gloomy and wet.
It isn't the temperature that is cold; it's the strong wind.
Aunty said that although Perth has very mild winter, we have strong winds and it's because of that we're near to Fremantle- Fremantle is known to have the strongest winds in Australia.
I dislike the rain here- it comes in drizzles, sometimes heavier, but never fails to last a short period of time.
Why can't it rain for the whole day and not starting and stopping as and when it pleases!?
The trouble is that I always have to carry a raincoat/jacket with me, if I don't, I'll just have to wait I guess.
Winter is approaching and it is late, perhaps rain is the solution to make the days colder and gloomier, or a warning signalling to all the arrival of oh-so-majestic winter.
Photos come out especially horrible under such circumstances :(

I wish I can help my friends in some ways.
In many ways, I am thankful for everything my friends have done.

School's getting quieter and less "happening" along with the weather, perhaps it is because more people have headed back to their countries to enjoy their vacation with their loved ones.
If I had known, I would have done the same.
Let me skip school! D:
Two weeks for the holidays is way too short, there isn't even enough time to start with!
There's always so many things to accomplish and too little time, hence time management is the answer.
Perhaps it's time for me to start some time managing! After all, it's never too late.

I find myself often sighing, and sometime staring into space (it's the classroom ceiling) with many weird and unexplainable things running through my mind- in other words, daydreaming.
To clear things up: I daydream when the teacher is not doing anything. Take ELACS for example, I had not done my interview yet thus, from Monday to Wednesday, thus just sat right there (taking out a piece of English note, pretending to read it) and started to daydream. All I could think of is: I am so sleepy, I want to sleep, end of story.
Mostly, thinking of my girlfriends, pets and family back in Singapore and how would I react when I get to see them again?
Would I cry?
Would I scream or shout for joy?
Would I go all quiet and grin like an idiot?
Which? Which? Which!?

I miss having cars around, travelling by bus is such a pain!
I miss having late night suppers in hawker centres, also not to mention that shopping malls close at 10pm!
As compared to Australia, last night shopping are only on weekdays after school hours and last until the most 9pm, if you're lucky.
Food courts/ restaurants close one of the earliest; dinner's always around 6.30pm or 7pm.
I miss the fatty food, though the food here is pretty fatty too. Oh well.
I miss the simplicity of Singapore's transport system!
I miss the multicultural Singapore, it you've been here long enough you'll know why.
I miss my own bed and my toys!
I miss my art lessons.
Omg, I miss almost everything except the horrendous weather.

Back to my life today.
Today, I was late, for the first time in my whole schooling history- I WAS LATE FOR LESSON.
Yes, if you know me, I've not been late for school like ever! This is my first.
As they say, there's always a first for everything :D
I missed Chemistry lesson as when I got to school, it was already 9.25am- first period's already over.
My TAG teacher, Mrs. J, didn't come and we went to Mr. R's class for TAG.
As usual, there's always some form of worksheet for us to do for the extra special hour long TAG on Friday. As a result, we had an Inter-TAG competition between TAG 01 and TAG 07 (my TAG).
The worksheets were about: stand -------> which means I under stand.
.................................................____
.....................................................I
P.s Read the ones highlighted in purple!
What do you call those things again? Argh, my brain isn't functioning well today.
Yeap, we did all sorts of crazy things. With Mr. R around, nothing isn't crazy.
He's fun!!!!! 8D
From seeing which group members stood up first, to the fastest person who does 3 jumping jacks to the first girl who's does 3 push ups first.
You know... how there are only 2 girls in my TAG due to the lack of members- me and another girl from China, obviously we only looked at one another when we had to do push ups. I was chosen -_- (Joel must be laughing now)
Why choose a girl who has not done excercises for 9 months straight!? Why choose a girl from year 12!?
Before I could even start, the other team had already finished, so ta-da! I sat on the floor, laughing.
We took a long time to choose who would do it you see.
Obviously, TAG 01 won. They had more members who are more enthusiastic and we, only half our TAG turned up.
AND there was nothing much for the rest of the day, well, nothing interesting worthy me typing in my blog 8D

Hahahah, Charlotte I think my assumption's right. SB didn't come today.