Sunday, June 14, 2009

GC's (/Garden City's/Garbo's) mall-wide discounts! :D
I love and hate discounts such as these.
1. Things will be extremely cheap, or as they call it, the "end of financial year"
2. When things leh-long, there are bound to be very ugly stuff left on shelves, in which late student customers such as me are bound to hate- want to buy but nothing to buy, y'know that kinda nasty feeling!?

P.s the "financial year" starts from the 1st of July and ends at end of June the next year, thus meaning old/left-over stocks will be sold at very low prices as shops will want to clear them and welcome the new stocks arriving in.

The experience waasn't so bad, I mean I did grab a few money's worth of buys! :)
I saw a lovely $40 dress from Forever new and I so badly want to buy! Buuuuuut(!) what ever will I tell my parents? What kind of excuses to come up with!?
Probably start with: "Oh, I bought $40 worth of goodies that's gonna last me for sometime.. Yeah, I'm a fat pig alright."
Parents: "$40!? Are you crazy!? You bought clothes right.."
Me: "oh no, no, I'm a good girl, I didn't buy any clothes recently.."
Yeah right.

Me: "Oh shit mum/dad(!), I can't find my $40! I think I dropped it! Sugar la, where did the $40 go!?!"
Parents: *scolds*
Me: "I'm sorry I was careless.."
Now that's worse.

OR!
Me: "Mummy/Daddy! I got harassed by a guy today. An middle aged man!"
Parents: "WHAT DID HE DO?"
Me: "He keeps pestering me, I had no choice! I gave $40 to him so he'd go away!"
Parents: "WHAT!?"
:O

Does anyone have better excuses so that I may get the loot and run without being caught?
Leave a tag! 8D

I went to eat Sizzler today! Korkor's treat as Joel's and my exams are almost done with.
As usual, pictures today! The main star of attention: Alicia sweetie!
MMmmm, I love the ice-cream! Hahahah, I'm craving for ice-cream and fries these few days :O
Though it's getting colder, but stillllllll, ice-cream is whoo hoo!
Why is the steak blacky!!!! *cough*
It must be the style ------> as quoted by Joel

I woke up so early today! :(
I think that I'm lacking loads of sleep now.

I can't wait to go back to Singapore! :D
P/P.s Rachel, you didn't come online! :(