Thursday, June 04, 2009

The day ended with the Discrete Maths paper.
Manz, I feel drained as I slept a total of 5-6 hours :O
I thought the paper was quite okay/difficult(?), with a total loss of 26 marks! :O
Stillllllllll, okay I guess?
I do hope that I wouldn't fail.

P.s I don't really know myself, some questions are okay; while others are difficult?
So I shall be the on sitting on the fence!

Any way I felt that the amount of time given was not sufficient. Blame it on the fact I took my own sweet time in the start! :(
I'm such a fool at times, thinking I have the ample time left.
Thus the result of such.

This Monday's Chemistry and Thursday's Biology! :O

I've been talking on Skype with dear laogong for many days already! :D ------> No, he's a guy.
I'm so happy that there's someone who I can gossip *ahem* (No, no, talk) with from Singapore, of course. If not, I'll die keeping all secrets to myself! Heheh.
Pig is always unavailable for video call sessions!
I miss every one of my sweet girlfriends!

I went to Fremantle! :D
Dad must be so glad!
I'm just can't get the mussels' taste out of my head!
I'm craving for mussels! Just how long ago did I consume such tasty dish? If I may have a go at guessing, I can't remember at all. I'm sure dad won't mind it right!? 8D
All the way to here, Australia, and unable to consume their well-known dishes, sucha waste!
Ah, I know he won't mind :)
He's my bestest best dad afterall! -------> If you ever read it dad!
Yes, again, pictures :O
Don't leave your spit here, make sure to wipe it before you leave!
Thank you Joel for bringing me along! :D
Yes, you're glad that I took that picture aren't you!? Now can go show pretty girls le hor!
I know how to travel to Fremantle already! Charlotte and Nichole, wanna go?

I'm so sorry about the delay of pictures.
I swear that after I return to Singapore, I'll flood it!
For now, stick with the words.

P.s I've not much interesting things going on in my life right now (because exams are here to stay!), unless you count the weird discussions, hor sir!?
In addition, not much of the mood for blogging. The one thing I have the mood to do is sleeping.
Pig, I'm becoming more and more like you already! Literally, of course.