Aww man, Chemstry lessons were cancelled today.
I hoped that he'll clarify my doubts too.
Mr Beveridge played too much on the moon and now he's sick ._.
He must have had alot of fun cuz see what happened to him now... Still, I wish him a speedy recovery.
The worst part was that I had already changed into my school uniform, picked up my bag and and ready to leave when Nichole called!
I was groaning in utter annoyance!
Thank you so much Nichole! :D
I do hope that you find your student pass sooon!
I mean, your kind-heartedness have surely reached out to people, I'm sure that you will find your student pass :)
Manz, I feel that it sucks when you don't understand a single thing the exams/teachers asked/talked about.
I want to catch-up and fast! :O
I sound like a total bookworm, don't I!? Well, I'm not one as you can see, the feeling's just nasty!
I do hope that the Biology paper would be slightly easier for us?
*Prays harddddd!*