
We're are such mean people, we actually bad-mouthed someone today!
Call titration an intentional disaster!
I feel so lucky that we have SPA in Singapore, cuz we don't need the teacher's help here while others do! A good head start? Definitely.
I can't believe that SPA made us cry big time, especially on our first SPA test.
Argh, another headache: Why do we need to have dates on our prom night?
If a horrible-looking guy comes up to you and asks you to be his date on prom, what ever will you say?
An immediate rejection or say that you'll consider?
Considering, provided that you have other guys asking you out or can be interpreted as a subtle rejection.
Who cares!? I'm dancing with Nichole! :D
HAHAHAHA! Guys are sure to be terrified of me now!
Dancing with a girl? A huge turn-off!
Omg, I learned about the dirty things in my school!
It's not right to elaborate here manz! :O
Let me leak out: BJ in the cafeteria!!!!!
How can guys get horny in school?
Girls wear uniform very sexy mehhhhh!?
& please, if you wanna do it, get a room!
Oh wait, I forgot, you can't cuz you guys live in homestay and homestays do not allow friends in at night.. nice.
Singapore's way too conservative, so absorbing all these juicy gossips (or as Charlotte calls it- scandalous) is a huge shock to me.
P.s Yes, Charlotte's interested in everyone's love life and scandalous stuff, hor Charlotte? 8D
P/P.s My sister tricked me into believing that Banban died, gosh, I cried. How mean.