Hello everybody! :)
I've just a busy week at Murdoch College.
It's just what I've expected- blue, jean-look-alike material top and long navy pants for uniforms.
Of course the tops are too big and that a navy jumper looks perfect over it.
Well, it only applies to year 12s (us), while the other lower years (7-11) wear something better (at least in my opinion)- White top, grey skirts, black stockings and shoes! :O
OHMYGOD, how I envy them! Very nice okay!
It's like Harry Potter's! Okay, exaggeration alert!
I am simply 'wow-ed' by it.
We have to carry green (big, ugly, tortoise-looking) bags with the Murdoch emblem printed on it, gosh it's like so cheapo and for 41 bucks too! Plus it look real ugly. Did I mention it LOOKS UGLY!?
Oh yes I did, sorry.
We're susposed to look smart like adults, but it came out quite the opposite- looking like primary school children.
WHOOPAY! :\
Hahaha! There are pros and cons for everything I guess.
WELL... I know some of you will be thrilled to know that, the dying/ highlighting/ rebonding/ perming of hair is allowed.
Don't go 'whoopay' on me this time cuz I didn't get the chance to highlight my hair. Aw sugar!
P.s Teachers here don't allow us to use the word 'shit', hence the word 'sugar' is used. How odd isn't it?
There are girls who apply make-up too and not get caught.
(I wore white shoes and got caught! SHEESH! WHY NOT THEM!? I've got to buy black shoes. Looks smarter anyway 8D )
Ahhhh, real troublesome it seems as they always have to touch up their make-up.
SO it's no surprise to see girls carrying make-up kits into toilets and start touching up.
As for subjects, chemistry needs more studying up cuz there extra things we didn't learn while in Sec 4.
More or less, the subjects are similar to that of Sg and (for now) D Maths is kinda easy.
My school's surroundings are confusing at first cuz it's in a circle, that's right, CIRCLE. Okay, more like the school compound encompasses the 'gardens'.
As for the 'gardens', they like just soft patches of grass where we sit down to munch things during reccess time or lunch.
HAHAHA, picnic :D
We're having excursion next next week, Tuesday, to the parliament house.
& we're having multi-cultural day on the 20th of May where EVERYONE is required to wear a costume.
I hope to rent a nice one or else, re-wearing what I wore last year.
&& Prom and Graduation Day is a very big thing in Murdoch.
They're the very formal kind, unlike Sg, so gowns to the bottom!
WOOO, let's go glam! 8D
I LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Tomorrow's Bryan birthday :)
HEHEHEH, par-teh!