When I saw some of my erhu juniors putting the 'D:'and ':(' faces, I seriously got kinda worried.
Listen, this is ABSOULTELY NOT the way you guys should be acting, instead quite the very opposite.
You need to take it as a positive motivation for yourselves yeah?
Tonight, I talked to Vanessa. I'm happy that you guys are more hardworking than ever. Keep this up.
My message to all of you guys:
C’mon it’s just 17 days left, DO YOU GUYS WANT THAT GOLD OR NOT!?
I know it’s hard, but after you hear the results, EVERYTHING, I DO mean everything would be gratifying. IF BAND CAN DO IT, WHY CAN’T WE YEAH!??
Seniors (like me, not to mention those before me too) are depending on you guys for it!!! Give it your best shot. We must be fierce, snatch that gold!
Let’s face it: being scared and nervous ain’t gonna help in any way, but being confident and determined is the key to success in this SYF.
GO CG!!! :D
I'm sorry that I didn't get to tag everyone, partly because I'm tired.
So yes, Yan Ting, I'm counting on you to deliver my message!
I love and miss you guys badly! :( <----- this is the correct usage of a sad face.