I know that now perhaps my blog is perhaps an attraction now, cuz of the fact that I'm going overseas to study.
HAHAH, I finally admitted it on my blog.
It's better this way, at least stalkers won't stalk me all the there! :B
Firstly, I want to thank everyone for everything.
I got to know better of how much people around me care and treasure me, for that, I feel very very very blessed.
You guys know who you are.
Second, when I feel that the date of my departure gets closer by the day, I am very depressed by it.
I'M LEAVING ALL MY BEST FRIENDS IN SINGAPORE AND I DON'T EVER WANT TO.
So yes, these few days I'm having mixed emotions of sadness/fear/nervousness/emotional yet ironically, slightly eager due to the cold weather over there.
Singapore's abnormally hot and humid these few days. I can die! 35 degrees yesterday and about 32 degrees today!?
I'm a mixed-up nut alright.
I know Nisa wants me to blog as frequently as I can, thus I will as best as I can.
Nisa is really one-of-a-kind of friend, she's so generous, that I feel really bad now.
She gave me a Sasuke bookmark- the one she bought from the downtown anime convention centre and it was damn hard to get la!
I saw the bookmark and was really stunned (in a world of mine) for quite a few seconds/minutes.
I mean, she really loves it alot too and she handed it over to me without any protests, I was really dumbfounded, shocked and touched all at once.
Emotions were really overflowing within me, and I could only thank her as many times as I could and mumbled, "Nisa, I really miss you cuz I didn't see you very often now."
I was tearing up already. Aww man.
Better still, she even gave me a Naruto calender- the one and only one she saw in the shop.
Words got stuck in my throat, I couldn't force them out even if I really wanted to.
Yeah, we cried at last- Nisa, Rimes and I.
When I read Nisa's letter, my eyes got wet again! Nisa, oh Nisa!
The situation is the exact same when I slowly unwrapped all the presents last night and read all the touching letters.
Letter after letter I read, my eyes getting wetter and wetter. But I couldn't cry, not with my parents here.
Even just talking to Cherie and saying that I'll miss her, felt tears welling up.
Quietly, I wiped them off.
Even now as I write this, I feel like crying- y'know that feeling always resurfaces as I think of leaving Singapore.
The most I ask is one thing: Please don't forget me :(
Although it'd be harder for us to interact and talk but we still have the internet right? :)
I think that I'll still be closer to you guys as compared to my other newer friends okay.
A more formal post the next time!