I'm so busy busy busy!
Running to Orchard and Ang Mo Kio to and fro really tires me out.
So many things to settle in so little time, will this hectic schdule ever end?
I'll explain in details at the end of april, for those of you-- who don't quite get what I'm babblering about.
Of course, close friends, ex-classmates and relatives do know *wink wink*
I FORBID anyone in these categories to leak out the "secret" okay! :D
Thank you very muchios!
Doing medical check-ups isn't fun at all, in fact quite the opposite- unenjoyable.
Oh dead, I had to re-take a new passport photo, showing all of my pimply face. I look so wonderful and energetic!-------> More like ugly and tired T_T
Apparently, it was FOC. Call it a good bargain or a free necessity, I would never accept an offer like that. This kind of "too-good-to-be-true-things" deceives the innocent and the naive, I swear!
Unless there is a young, good-looking doctor, then everything will be worthwhile :)
So.. can you guess what I'm hinting this time?
....................
............................
.....................
............................
Yes, I met a quite good-looking doctor for my full body medical check-up!
By "good-looking" means that I'll rate him 3 out of 5 stars and handsome will be 4 out of 5 stars!
Not to mention, he's friendly too ;D
Okay, I've made up my mind, I want to marry a doctor someday!
It'd be so cool, if you know what I mean.
I shall not go into any details of what the medical check-up consists of, cuz I know dirty thoughts (both literally and not) will run through your *cough* innocent minds and it'd get dirtier.
& No, I do not want to be the receiving end of all the blame.
If you must know, I did simple things like height and weight and eyesight test etc, yesyes, I've gained extra 2kg! There, happy now!?
It's so lucky that I brought Andy with me. He's (because he's light blue) sucha saver, killed every boredom in sight. GO ANDY!
Yes! Buying new clothes tomorrow! Mon-neh, mon-neh, come to me! Or rather, new dress new dress, come to me!
*chants happily and do the shaky dance*
P.s Shaky dance= you'll have to shake everything! Shake your bom bom! Shake your bom bom!
I don't know why I'm heading to Bugis so often!???----->Hint: think of the central library only.