Friday, March 27, 2009

Photobucket
If anyone gets me this bag, I'll love you to bits!
Can I have one?? Pretty please! :)
*Observe the designs carefully, cuz I only want this one.

Where to Find: Bugis Junction, pushcart stalls

Photobucket
Shiro-chan has HUGE eyes.
Yes, her eyes can expand! Don't ask me how she does it (cuz I'm not her?), she just can.

Photobucket
Shiro-chan feels very sluggish tonight, she spent all her energy on me! It's vice-versa for me.
Look, her eyes are all droopyyyyy :3

HOWEVER BEFORE THAT......

Photobucket
She just wanted to lick my face and doesn't care about my camera!
Nasty girl.

Photobucket
First try- unsuccessful

Photobucket
Second try- SUCCESSFUL
Does it look like she kissed/licked me?
P.s I did not/she did not, I placed some distance between us okay. Camera effects :3

Photobucket
All droopy one minnte..

Photobucket
& so energetic the next!
Siao ding dong 的 Shiro!

P/p.s Sorry for the bad quality pictures, they are all from my phone. If cool when it's blurry cuz you can't see me clearly!