Call me a dork/ nerd 8D
I can (forever) indulge myself in comics and storybooks, inevitably allowing me to go on thrilling adventures with Rukia, Ichigo, Byakuya, Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto and to savour the life of the rich.
My attention's currently turned to Kuroshitsuji.
It brings back much bitter sweet moments and memories- ones that will be etched onto my heart.
Seeing students racking their brains out reminds me of my study dates with my darlings :D
Those effective study dates had allowed me to improve further, much further.
Such improvements in a month has been tough, gruelling and yet rewarding, however much of my expectations have not been reached.
Any way, I had obtained the satisfaction in borrowing books so that I can cuddle in my cozy bed on cold rain days 8D
Beside my bed would be a hot cup of chocolate, milo or perhaps coffee! Imagine that.
My sister and Anttie are quite well acquainted (I think).
They seem to get along pretty well, you can say that my sister thinks well of Anttie.
Anttie! My sister says you're very chipmunky- in other words, (bubbly and) cute 8D
HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Kay, in my
I could write a whole page about you and can keep going on! Say 'awwwww' please! :D


My sister received flowers on her last concert.
I bet she's pleased to bits! HAHAH :D
Her friends say that we look alike.. NO!!!! The horrors of being sisters and the only thing different is our height(?)! We might as well be twins since a year and 3 months apart is not a big gap, seriously T_T

I'm thrilled to say that my eye's so much better.
& there's this super cute girl (who I met at the clinic,) kept on 'flirting' with me!
Perhaps it's my smile that encouraged her to keep on 'flirting' with me
Eg. She would wink at me then, with her tiny hands, paw me (at least do the pawing action).
Cool, she just basks in the attention that I shower upon her.
Shall post more tomorrow.