♥ Kuchiki Rukia [朽木 ルキア]
Yamada Hanatarou [山田 花太郎] (from the fourth division) to
Kurosaki Ichigo [黒崎 一護]:"Before Miss Rukia entered the senzaikyuushi- shinrou (a prison that absorbs reiatsu), she was held in sixth division's detention area,"
"I was assigned cleaning duties there,"
"At first, I was afraid of her because she was an aristocrat..but.."
Shiba Ganju [志波 岩鷲]: "But what?""The first time I called her 'Miss Kuchiki', she corrected me,"
"She told me to call her Rukia,"
"Her voice was kind. I was so relieved,"
"From then on, I couldn't wait to clean her cell each day."
"Little by little, Miss Rukia told me all kind of things..."
"..and much was about you, Mr Kurosaki,"
"She said that you'd only spent two months together.. but for some inexplicable reason she felt she could trust you completely,"
"But she said,"
"That because of her, your fate had been twisted."
"she felt she'd hurt you terribly,"
"She'd said she could never make up for what she'd done to you.."
"...and always at the end.. her face would be sad.."
K.Ichigo: "That idiot.. I'm the one.. WHO OWES HER!""I won't let you die Rukia!"
Credits: Bleach Vol. 11 Shonen Jump
Side note: I was so moved (in some way) by this speech that I've just got to type it down. So darn sweet no? Ichiruki, we just ♥ them!