
Happy Valentines' Day!
As lovers we shall be; As lovers we shall stay.

Happy Friendship Day!
We'll hang on togther as friends forever.
I wish that I am still in secondary school, where I can give my Bestest Best friends and juniors V.Day presents.
This is one of the events that I've missed since I've left Coral Secondary :(
It's confirmed now. 我很快要离开,真的。
By the time I'm back, I hope that my Bestest Best friends and juniors won't forget who am I and someday, we'll get together sometime.
Happy or sad? I can't really describe, but one thing's for sure- I am determined to get what I seek for.
MORE concentration, determination and LESS laziness.
Yes, I will just do that.
I'm starting out a journey that solely belongs to me- and me only.
P.s Thank you to all those out there for the wishings! Love you guys! ;D
P/P.s Mr Secret, it would help more if you write your real name down. Stalkers are people who I don't take a liking to (Just get the hint: hate). So I can thank you for the wishes?
I am determination personified!! 8D