D.M just insulted me today.
I doubt that he's even aware of it.
Everyone in his dictionary is an Ah-lian, seriously.
It's my FIRST time being called an Ah-lian, he broke my 'good' record! -.-
He hasn't even seen my face/ me in person to comment on how I look, I totally admire his one hella of guts.
He said that he saw my face in someone's dp (on msn) and said that I looked Ah-lian.
Omgosh, total turn-off!
Such an idiottttttttttttt okay, deserves a slap in the face? Yeah, I totally agree!
I wished I could give him a false smile (too bad there isn't one in msn)- to show how much I happy I am that he complimented me, gentleman gentleman.
My sister and my mother are on such good terms with each other, such a wonder.
I guess they're too alike afterall. Hahah!
When I logged into msn tonight, I got a flood of messages!
Okay, no la.. only 2 people flooding me with instant messages ;)