Sunday, January 11, 2009

OHMG!

The results are out tomorrow!
Look at the word tomorrow, it's big!
It's so worrying.
I seriously think that I can't even sleep a wink tonight :(
I can't wait to see my results and at the same time, I'm dreading it.

I reallyreallyreally need my As to get into vet tech or MJC.
Apart from vet tech, there wouldn't be anywhere/ course I want to take!!!
Yes people, I'm that desperate.
I must get it.

Of course, I have the sweetest juniors like ever!
I hope that I can see you guy when I go to school tomorrow ;)
Then I would blow y'all kisses! *muah muah*
Heheh.

I want to bring my camera.

I know that I have not written my new year resolutions and my special dedications, I'll try to do them by this week.
The special dedications might take longer, cuz my desktop's still not alright >:\

Couz, I think that you should wear more 'girlier' clothes :)
Afterall, we're girls no?

I found this:

Photobucket

Reine des Violettes
(A flower which has the same name as me.
Is it cool or what?)
Reine des Violettes, a widely grown Hybrid Perpetual in New Zealand, with a somewhat sprawly habit. the lighter mauve of colour you see here is typical in cool season conditions, but it will darken as the summer heats up.

Xoxos.

You know the closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it, and I'll never take it for granted.