My desktop just went bonkus, scary!
I am starting to creep out! :S
My desktop's haunted, I swear.
I'm feeling unreasonably happy and I don't really know why.
Maybe it's because I've scanned some of my art pieces and they really look good on the computer(?) or perhaps my DA's account is more attractive now (cuz I've just uploaded piccys)?
Hahah, then again, maybe I'm just weird.
Something's wrong with my WACOM tablet, argh.
Why does it have to fail me when I have the inspirations and mood?
(Yes people, I've lost my inspirations after my big O's and have yet to regain them)
WACOM, please work! Just for me?!? :)
I think that that was a no.
To WACOM: Oie, although I haven't been using you that much, but I still cleaned you right? Come on now, don't be like this, we can still work together!!
I think that it still does not want to co-operate. Oh well...
P.s A WACOM tablet is basically a tablet used for digital artworks and it is expensive too, (not to sound haughty or anything but) you might want to consider before buying? :)
I went our during the weekends to Marina Barrage and Bugis on Saturday and Sunday respectively.
Marina Barrage is huge pretty nice, but quite boring if you ask me.
I went out with Diana and my sister and yes, piccys are taken. You'll just have to wait ;)
Bugis, the same old thing and nothing was interesting and there are so many Ah-lians and Bengs walking around! :U
I went with my sister, couz and couz's friend, Grace.
I bought this super nice notenook that looks like a storybook! Cool yes?
I was susposed to look for shoes for myself and help out my couz with choosing a dress and shoes (as instructed by my Aunty a.k.a couz's mummy) for CNY.
Heheh, Aunty knows my taste- chic! ;D
There were nice shoes but they weren't the type I was looking for.
My couz is super fussy can! :S She doesn't want the 'girlie' image and it was hard because she practically rejected everything I chose. Grrrr!
My dear, dress goes with heels. Even a little helps!
No heels! Plain! @_@
Cannot la, in Singapore everything at least has got designs on the shoes. If you wanted plain, you've gotten them in Korea. *shakes head*
Couz said that I look weird/different with curls, Bite her on the 'weird' part!
She then got her dress and shoes in JP, in which I WAS NOT the person who helped her choose.
You naughty, don't go telling aunty that! I'll bite you or sure. Hahah :D
Shoes, shoes, I need to find you.
Please call me up for the interview!!! :'(
Photo time! It's all random kay ;)

Couz and me in Korea.

Yeah, we're a bunch of camwhores, you get the picture right?

It says Sui Chyuen Addict.

Oh, Mr Kang!
As you know I've been talking about him non-stop after my Korea trip.

He's cool and cute.
One of my best company throughout the trip!
& sorry to burst your bubble, but it's NOT what you think it is, so don't go "OHHHH" with me.

Mr Kang, my brother and my couz's brother.
Remember that I talked to you about Everland?
Well here are the piccys:

It's all christmassy!

Here's my new hairstyle! :B




P/p.s I ABSOLUTELY HATE COPYCATS!
Xoxos.
Explain to me this happiness that you just got to experience.